Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Monday, September 27, 2010

1 Week!

132.6lbs!

My first week loss was a total of 4.4lbs. I can't really tell that I've dropped any weight but I guess I do feel a bit slimmer in my face & tummy area. My pants feel looser in the bum area, which is the last place I need to lose the weight. Every single extra lb I carry tends to gather around my middle and that is the single hardest place for me to lose weight.

My friend suggested I do crunches each evening to help things along so I cleverly set a reminder telling me to do 50 crunches in my phone that goes off every night at 8:30pm. I quickly silence it and go back to whatever I was doing (likely watching television). I did do 25 before bed last night but yeah, that's not going to cut the mustard.

My new (and final) goal is 127lbs BUT I'm not sure I will get there. I haven't been that weight since my early (very early) 20s and I feel like that will be too skinny for me. I know I need to get back in the running habit and trim the fat that way. Also, this diet is hard on the body and I don't know how much longer I can take. I have felt like an absolute bloated bag of hammers since yesterday morning and I can 100% blame the diet. I'm only doing this diet because I had a few weeks free so I think I'll use 'em up and then make a decision. I really don't want to pay to do this any longer.

I also know that I need to get my head in the right space. Dieting is great but I need to keep it up and do things like exercise & activity to help my body get to a 'happy' state. I have been miserable with my body for a very long time now and while it's great to see the numbers going down, it doesn't change the fact that I have a tummy that was once stretched out to obscene proportions. I have to either work my butt off to change that or accept that I will always have a bit of a war wound from carrying and deliving the best baby on earth.

But... yay me! 132.6lbs! I can't even remember when I was last this weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment