Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Starting... Again.

Okay, I'm once again going to try to shift the last few lbs. I clearly have NO willpower or drive so I've enlisted the help of Dr. Bernstein. I know, I know... I've gone to him before and unlike people say, I've kept the weight off. I just need someone to whip me into shape and make me toe the line until I get down to my goal weight.

Here are my stats as of today, September 20th:

Weight: 137lbs
Waist: 36"
Hips: 39"

Yep, I'm officially built like a pop can. HOT.

Anyway, my target weight is 127-130lbs. It shouldn't take too long to get there (I hope) and then it's all about maintaining. I figure I managed to sit pretty at 137lbs for quite a long time so holding steady at something a little lower shouldn't be too hard. New jeans might help keep that goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment