Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Meal Plan for Week of March 6th

I haven't grocery shopped in 2 weeks and by doing so, my fridge was finally empty enough to motivate me to do a good cleaning. It's gleaming & waiting to be filled!

This week's meal plan is as follows:

Stuffed Pork Roast w/ Potatoes, Carrots & Peas
Pasta w/ Roasted Cherry Tomato Sauce
Turkey Chili
Cumin & Sesame Scented Chickpea Soup
Roast Chicken w/ Roasted Beet & Arugula Salad

I'm trying to do more meatless versus meat meals but sort of fail that this week. I have a craving for beets and don't think the salad would be substantial enough without some sort of chicken on the side. Also, not really craving chili but it's easy & healthy.

Lately, I hate meal planning so this is the best I can come up with tonight.

1 comment:

  1. mmmm. beet & arugula salad. do you add goat's cheese and sugared walnuts, because you should. just sayin! xo

    ReplyDelete