Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Oink! Oink!

I am an emotional eater. I'm like a freaking scavenger! I honestly cannot stop eating.

Here's a rundown of my day in terms of food:

Venti Awake Tea
Pear
Granola w/ Blueberries & Yogurt
Cadbury Cream Egg
2 Pieces of Nib Licorice
Turkey Sandwich
White Chili
*Mad dilemma about going to Sugar Mountain to buy sour candy was going on around this time.
Leftover Lindt Bunny
Shepherd's Pie w/ Carrots & Broccoli

I consumed ALL of that in less than 12 hours. Maybe even less than 10 hours?

And now? D is grabbing me a sub at Subway.

WTF? Definitely going for starring role in some TLC freak show.

2 comments:

  1. And you're sure you aren't pregnant?? I craved subway both times....Just sayin'....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not pregnant! Not pregnant!!!

    ReplyDelete