Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

(dis)Organized

Every year, I say the same damn thing (or variations of):

I'm going to start a file in January and toss anything tax related into it ALL year long!
We need an office! A shared computer! A spreadsheet!
I know I made more donations but where are the receipts?
Did we get our RRSP statements yet?

And so on and so on...

Peppered between these rants are numerous calls to my dad asking what such & such is and if I/we need to take one to the accountant. I should not need to ask my dad if I have received income from a farm in a foreign land!

Clearly, I spent this evening trying to pull together our tax stuff so I can send it to the accountant. I must've been motivated by the rousing episode of Wheel of Fortune that was on as I tidied up.

C'mon biiiiiiig money!

No comments:

Post a Comment