Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool's Day

No joke... today is the day I go for a run. By today, I mean this month. April 1st is my personal date that kicks off my running season. This is the date I go by year after year so basically, it means I have to get off my butt and get out there. I don't have to go today but soon would be nice. The weather is supposed to be lovely all weekend so I'm using that as my incentive.

Um, yeah.

That 10km race on May 1st is also a bit of an incentive. I need to get out a few times before then and run my little heart out. I want to complete the run in under 55 minutes (doable) but I need to FEEL a bit more fit than my current fatty self.

I will go for a run this weekend. I will go for a run this weekend. I WILL go for a run this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment