Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

3 in 30 for October

Okay, here goes...
  1. Get out for 10 runs. Yes, I'm attempting this one again. I kicked off the month with running 5km in the CIBC Run for the Cure and I'm determined to get out a couple times a week this month. 9 more to go!
  2. Aim for a minimum of 3 $0 days each week. This means no coffee or tea, bringing my lunch and basically trying to watch what I spend. I managed to have 4 $0 days last week so hopefully I can keep it up.
  3. Clean the car inside and out. We desperately need this one to be done before the snow comes! It's currently a disgusting cesspool of old food, construction site filth and garbage.
Nothing too crazy and for most people, all practical things. We are NOT most people! I'm not holding my breath on #3. Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment