Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Randomness

I had my yearly physical last Thursday and the doctor was so kind to notice that I've gained 14lbs since my appointment just one year ago.

14 fucking lbs!!! Insane.

Now, this isn't my regular doctor as she is on mat leave so I get that she's obviously not used to my yo-yo ways. She flipped through my file and noted that on a year to year basis, my weight fluctuates anywhere from 5 to 10lbs or more. This is by far my biggest spread. Literally. She gently suggested I lose weigh and get to a reasonable size that I can maintain. How novel!

So, once again, I'm back to obsessing about what I eat... even more so than I do already but maybe now I'll obsess about eating a bit less rather than attempting a Guinness record for how much buttery popcorn I can shove in my mouth at once.

Tomorrow. I'll start tomorrow.

Tonight's dinner? Filet mignon with garlicky gorgonzola butter, grilled white asparagus & beets, orzo with parmesan & basil and Caesar salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment