Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Monday, November 7, 2011

2/3

We're only a week in and I've already completed 2 of my 3 goals for November. I packed up the car yesterday and made the trip to my parent's house to store a number of items. While there, my dad helped me install M's car seat FF. It is a BIZARRE feeling to have him sitting FF and I'll own up to being on edge while driving back home on the highway yesterday. I really need to get over it.

I've set a new mini goal for this week and I'm hoping to go for 5 runs in 5 days. Distance and time doesn't matter but it's just about getting out for a run. Tonight's run was a quick 5km. I'm prepping tomorrow's dinner right now so I can hopefully get out right after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment