Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

3 in 30 in November

I'm aiming for no repeats with my challenges this month so here goes!
  1. Buy 5 Christmas presents. Doesn't matter who they're for as long as they're bought. We don't have many to buy for but I'd like to feel ahead of the game this year.
  2. Pack up the car and take a drive to the storage unit (read: my parent's basement). We're getting our floors refinished so anything with wheels has got to go. Poor M! His beloved MINI car will be getting parked for the season.
  3. Turn M's car seat forward facing.
The third one will be tough for me but it's time. He's almost 40lbs (which is the RFing max for his car seat) and... well, it's time. Sigh. I really REALLY wanted to last until he was 3 and there is a *small* part of me that is tempted to buy a new seat that we could RF until he was heavier but to compromise, we agreed to FF but in the middle of the backseat instead of behind the passenger (or driver).

So, that's it for November. I've got 27 days to get my act together.

1 comment:

  1. You made it to 2 1/2 years rf'ing, and that is great. Don't feel guilty about turning him around!

    ReplyDelete