Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

One Month & 2 Days

Exactly how long I've been MIA and apparently, I've been missed (aw, thanks friends). Well, what have I been doing all this time?

Renovations, work, festivities, work, shopping, work... that pretty much sums it up. All these "things" got ahead of me and we've all been go go go lately. It's been hard to find a few minutes to blog because when I have had down time, I want to sit on the couch (and eat).

We refinished our floors, had the house painted, bought all new furniture for our living & dining areas and we're now trying to get our heads above water since realizing that Christmas is a mere 10 days away.

I'm cheating tonight with a little "I'm still alive" and will be back soon to do a longer, more thoughtful post. Soon. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment