Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Whoa! Cheat.

I lasted 4.5 days before blowing the diet.  We went to the Raptors game last night and met friends at Jack Astors beforehand (side note:  I will forever be boggled that people pay to eat their overpriced and revolting food) where D & I shared nachos.

Fail #1:  Nachos.  Cheesy nachos.  With sour cream.  And guacamole.  Lots of nachos.

Got to the game and went for the 9oz red wine.

Fail #2:  Wine.

Ordered a beer before last quarter.

Fail #3:  Beer.  12oz.

Came home and ate some leftover popcorn.

Fail #4:  Stale popcorn.  Maybe 3 cups?

Drank two vodka sodas.

Fail #5:  Vodka.  Sigh.

Went to work this morning and ate my lunch at 7:30am.  Who eats chickpea salad at that time?  Ugh.  Ate my veggies and ignored my fruit.  Had co-worker pick up some onion rings on his lunch run.

Fail #6:  Onion rings.  MASSIVE portion.

Seriously, 6 fails in less than 24 hours.  I'm starving now and not in the mood to cook.  I want snacks!  Chips!  Junk!  Sigh.  I do not want to get on that scale tomorrow.  I'll have to though...  punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment