Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

7 in 7

Last weekend, I (apparently) decided enough was enough and that I had to do something about my body.  My body image & self esteem sucks carrots and I'm fed up with feeling like I need to hide behind Spanx-style tank tops with lots of tugging up & down and tucking in & out just to feel like I'm looking decent.

So, I decided that I'd do 7 workouts in 7 days.  And know what?  I did it!  Today is day 7 and here is what I filled my week with in terms of exercise:

Sunday/Thursday/Friday:  Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1
Monday/Wednesday:  5.3km & 5.6km run respectively
Tuesday:  In-home personal training session (ouch!)
Saturday:  Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 2

Now what?  15 in 15.  Gotta keep it going and right now, I don't want to stop because I'm loving the muscle hurt and the determination I feel.  The Shred videos take 25 minutes tops so there is no reason why I can't work those into my day.  I want to push myself for some further runs and ideally, I should be out there 3 days a week.

Stay tuned for an update on Sunday, February 24th for the 15th update!

No comments:

Post a Comment