Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Random Thoughts

A few thoughts for Thursday, August 19th...
  • I've been back at work now for 1 week shy of 4 months and it feels like I never left.
  • I'm obsessed with reality television... Bachelor Pad, Teen Mom and Jersey Shore are at the top of my "must watch" list these days.
  • I haven't run in 5ish weeks.
  • I am petrified to get on the scale right now.
  • I have rediscovered and wholeheartedly embraced my love of reading so much so that I will reject a drive home from work just so I can read on the TTC.
  • I love watching The Next Food Network Star.
  • I really want to go to NYC for a weekend.
  • I desperately need a colour & cut.
  • I've been eating far too much ice cream these days.
  • I am really enjoying M's age right now.
Over & out!

No comments:

Post a Comment