Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Meal Plan for Week of July 11-15

Despite my state earlier today, I managed to pull it together enough to meal plan, prepare a grocery list and shop. $105 later, here is this week's meal plan:

Grilled chicken breasts with a roasted beet, oregano, pecan & goat cheese salad
Mexican casserole (meatless & made with quinoa)
Ham, brie & apple sandwiches
Roasted peppers stuffed with black beans & brown rice (meatless)
Grilled sausages with baked potatoes & veggies

I'm also planning on baking a batch of chocolate chip cookies & carrot spice muffins. Both recipes are from Quinoa 365 and use quinoa flour instead of all purpose or whole wheat. D grimaced when I told him about the chocolate chip cookies but I'm pretty sure he won't be able to tell or turn them down.

It's a bit more meaty than usual but I was lacking the motivation to peruse more than the 3 recipe books I had at hand. Basically, pure laziness. As usual, if any of the recipes are winners, I'll share 'em here.

No comments:

Post a Comment