Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Week 3?

I think I'm into my 3rd week of training and I like to think that I'm absolutely killing it.  Yay ME!

I did my 4km on Saturday afternoon and had plans to meet my BFF to do our big 12km run on Sunday.  Plans fell through and a couple glasses of wine followed the pizza into my mouth and I didn't get out.  Monday was a big FAIL that involved ketchup chips but I'm over it and not talking about it anymore.  Tuesday?  I got out for a 12km SR and rocked it!  I felt awesome the entire way through...  well, after my first 2-3km loosening up thing and then I felt awesome.  Followed it up with a quick 4km loop tonight.

Last night was the first night where I finished my run and immediately knew that I could do it.  I will be ready to run the half-marathon on that Sunday in October.  I'm totally pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment