Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Good News!

I may be less fat than originally thought! I weighed M using our scale a few weeks ago and found him to be around 29.5lbs. At the doctor's office today, he weighed in at 27lbs. Does that mean I'm actually 2.5lbs lighter than my scale is telling me?!

I've done nothing since my run last Monday. I did two good runs in a row and then the insane heat & humidity hit, which basically landed me on the couch. I might get out tonight but M had his 15 month shots today and I don't like leaving him in case of a reaction. It's really not an excuse! I swear!

Back to M... He's a good weight at 27lbs and likely still a bit behind from when he lost a few lbs back in April when he had rotavirus. He just got over a case of hand/foot/mouth and I'm pretty sure the open sores in his mouth didn't encourage good eating. He's standing super tall at 34" and is generally hitting all of his milestones though he's a bit behind on his verbal skills. No need to panic yet because he is becoming more verbal and we're actively working on it.

Vaccinations aside, it was a doctor's visit filled with good news for both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment