Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Meh.

129.4lbs, which is 0.2lbs higher than Monday. I've had a really hard time ignoring pesky cravings and between Sunday & Monday, I ate my weight in peanuts & raisins. Pretty certain that didn't exactly help the weight loss thing!

I am below 130lbs, which is what I wanted. I also know that I'm near or at my happy place and even though I would like to weigh less, my body doesn't want to keep losing. This is my plateau point (always has been) so I either need to decide if it's worth it to push past this number or work hard at toning up and maintaining. I'll push ahead for another few days knowing full well that this weekend's Thanksgiving festivities will decimate that number and then make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment