Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Friday, October 1, 2010

So Close!

For the first time since 2006, I have broken 130lbs! I weighed in at 129.6lbs today!

I'm really happy about that but wish I was seeing more results. I really really REALLY need to get off my butt and exercise. I'm trying to motivate myself to get back into the running thing but am clearly the queen of excuses. Maybe this weekend?

My next mini goal is 127lbs and maybe, just maybe, I'll try to get to 125lbs. I'm feeling good and I'm not at all resentful about this diet. I mean, of course, I'd murder for cookies right now BUT I'm truly content and satisfied.

I think this loss totally deserves new skinny jeans & Frye boots. D? Do you hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment