Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday

It's Sunday and I'm watching Corrie while M & I read books together. I need to figure out a meal plan for the week but I want to go through the freezer first. Can't do that while it's just M & I or he'll have his little paws on everything in there. Laundry is already going and the house (well, main floor anyway) is pretty clean. Our foundation waterproofing is thisclose to being finished so home life is good.

Totally slacked on the diet all week but my new jeans still fit. That must mean something good, right? I'll be better this week.

Looking forward to getting out for coffee, trip(s) to the park and some fall coat shopping for M today. Yeah, he should probably already have one but what can I say?! The cuteness factor of clothes for little boys isn't always there.

Love Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment