Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lame.

I've done nothing worth chatting about lately and have basically eaten 5lbs back on BUT I've decided to start myself on a new personal challenge.

Yes, yes... stop eating cookies is still one of my daily battles but I'm going to try to curb that by having days that do not involve money. Zero. Zilch. Not a cent. That means making coffee or tea at work (or just upping my water intake, which I need to do anyway), bringing my breakfast, lunch & snacks and basically, avoiding all urges to spend unnecessarily.

I kicked it off today and was successful! Granted, my co-worker surprised me with a tea this morning but still...

I've begun to look at our bank account and feel guilty for the $2 here and $5 there. It all adds up and at the end of the week, I have nothing to show for it. I'm not ready to really cut out all luxuries so I'm still allowed to have a coffee or tea when I feel like it but I really need to make an effort to stop eating out (for many reasons).

Anyway, that's my lameness for this windy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment