Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Insane.

For so many reasons, this week has been absolutely insane -- challenging, emotional, draining, exhausting... it's also been one of those weeks that just knocks the wind out of your sails and puts so many life "things" in perspective.

BUT... I'm too tired to be deep so let's just say it's Friday! Yay!

I am determined to purge this weekend. I am so fed up with clutter. I'm also convinced that M is acting out and basically behaving like a toddler terror because he has too much stuff. He doesn't have to work for anything and goes from toy to toy to toy with reckless abandon.

I'm hoping to walk around with two garbage bags this weekend -- one for items to be donated and the other for, well, garbage.

I guess purging will be my February challenge?

PS - It's now been over 31 days (at least 35) and I haven't had a drink OR cookie. I caved and ate some fries on the 30th day. Willpower, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment