Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Kicks!


After what feels like ages, I finally treated myself to new running shoes! My history as of late has been less than stellar but at least I can say my sneakers got out at least twice a week for bootcamp. My current shoes, Nike Vomero (for those who wonder what others like to run in like I do), were packing out and basically in need of replacement. I figure I put on at least 250kms on these puppies even though they say you can typically go 350-500kms in a pair before you need to replace. After trying on every.single.pair at the Running Room, I settled on the Saucony Progrid Ride 3 shoe. Hoping to test drive them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment