Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

3 in 30

I've been slacking on setting challenges & goals for myself and I need to get back at it. So, 3 goals in 30 days. New monthly mantra perhaps?

What do I hope to accomplish this September?
  1. I have 30 days to get out for 10 runs. Time & distance don't matter. What matters is that my feet are pounding the pavement and I'm doing something for me.

  2. I need to make significant progress in M's future 'big boy' room. If I can finally deal with the closet, order the custom book shelves and perhaps, just maybe, settle on a paint colour, I'll be pleased.

  3. Our grocery bills as of late have gotten out of control... again. I want to meal plan and think head in the hopes of not exceeding $130/week.

Seems easy & manageable? Hope so. Celebrate small successes and all that good stuff, I supposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment