Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Monday, May 7, 2012

2 Months Plus Some

I've been MIA.  Again.  Work & family life has been nuts lately.  I need a weekend just to recover from my weekend.  I'm frazzled yet collected yet coming apart at the seams yet making it happen.  You know? I haven't been in a great place mentally lately so I've been avoiding blogging.  I feel bitchy and cranky and disgruntled.  And tired.  Oh so tired.  Alas, I've got to get it together, plod ahead and get into a better mindset.

Things...

We went to NYC.  I'll do another food review soon.  We ate our way through the city AGAIN.  Obviously.

M turned 3!!!  Time really does fly when you're having fun.

18+ months of hard work have paid off and construction activities have started on my site.  The insanity is about to increase...  tenfold.

I read the Fifty Shades trilogy.  I want to read it again.  I might need my own Christian Grey.

So...

Yeah, that's it for me.  I haven't jumped ship and I'm still here...  hoping to blog a bit more soon.

(Both times, I typed blob instead of blog...  am I trying to tell you something?)

No comments:

Post a Comment