Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Getting Ready for Monday!

I'm trying to come up with a list of things that I should or could do, time permitting, before I start work on Monday. Yes, the procrastinator in me won this battle but I figure I can still accomplish something.

  1. Clean the house from top to bottom.
  2. Prepare some easy breakfast meals for M that I can pull out of the freezer and defrost or toast.
  3. Make sure M's bag is packed for Monday morning.
  4. Lay out my outfit for Monday (and even a few others to make the rest of the weekday mornings flow a little easier).
  5. Find my security card for work... I know I put it in a safe place a year ago but where oh where could that be?!
  6. Meal plan for the week. In fact, make a big list of possible meals that I can refer to when looking for dinner inspiration.
  7. Grocery shop.
I feel like I'm missing something here. Is there anything glaringly obvious that I've forgotten? Or anything you can suggest that helped you?

No comments:

Post a Comment