Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let it Snow!

How is it already December 1st?! Yikes!

I'm really excited for Christmas this year. M is almost 20 months and will definitely be more aware of what's going on this year. We were still finding our feet this time last year so it's really important to me that we create & establish our family traditions this year.

Right now, I'm obsessing about creating a great, family-oriented Christmas Eve that will become "our" tradition for years to come. I will carry on my family tradition of the gift of new pajamas on Christmas Eve but I'm really eager to buy a fondue set so we can do a traditional fondue as our Christmas Eve dinner. We can all hang out watching Christmas shows in our new pajamas and just relax before the big day.

I picked up his yearly ornament and I know we'll be hiding it at the back of the tree! For a kid obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine, this one will be a hit. I can't wait until we buy our tree and decorate it. M will love all the ornaments & lights!

We had a few snowflakes fall today so that is pushing me in the right direction. The holiday mood is sinking in and I'm getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment