Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Two Days Ago...


M hit the 11 month mark, which absolutely blows my mind. I cannot believe how quickly time has flown and that we're now counting down the days until his 1st birthday.

I was watching D run around the house with M on his shoulders earlier tonight and it made me realize how much I love this stage! M is so engaging and fun! He has this insane love for us (as we do him) & loves any sort of attention. He giggles like mad and claps almost constantly! I never knew how much joy a simple game of peek-a-boo could bring.

He's crawling anywhere and everywhere but mostly towards the dog. He will NOT leave her alone and if I separate them, he cries. She's been very patient with him but it's very obvious that she'd rather be left alone. He pulls on her fur and tries to touch her face. He's now trying to use her as leverage to stand up! I love that I can call "M, lunch" and when Cear comes running, he's super quick to follow!

I used to always say that my days pass so slowly but time moves too fast. Well, both my days and time are flying and I'm desperate to not miss a beat. I only have a few weeks left before I'm back at work and M & I are going to make sure we enjoy every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment