Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ugh.

I am still trapped in nanny/daycare hell. Am I ever going to have the "yes, you're the one!" feeling?!?!

D and I went last week to a Montessori daycare and we were barely in there before we were sneaking sideways glances at each other. It was nice and clean... enough. It smelled like diapers and all of the kids seemed like they'd been institutionalized at some point. We left and almost immediately crossed that place off the list.

I've met with two home daycare providers this week and again, no pull towards them. I feel like they're simply people who want to take a child under their care to earn extra money while raising their own without actually establishing a "daycare" setting. There is nothing that screams care or love but rather TV and visits to City drop-in centres.

What the hell am I going to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment