Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Two More Sleeps!

Only two more sleeps until we're in New York! Yay! I am so excited! My list of things to do before we go is long and once again begs the question: why am I such a huge procrastinator?!

I tend to leave cleaning and preparing until the last minute. I'm great at making lists of things to do but often leave them until a day or two before when I'm scrambling. I've got a tonne of things to do around the house to prepare for our babysitters (both families will be taking a shift so that means lots of clean sheets & towels and general cleaning) as well as last minute appointments & errands.

This is also our very first time leaving M overnight so I've had to create a manual. You know, a manual all about M. It covers everything from daily routine & schedule, meals, bath & bedtime routines as well as a general "where am I?" list detailing where anything that might possibly be needed can be found. I'm trying hard to put any of those little day-to-day things down on paper that I typically do second nature. M will be in GREAT hands and I'm sure he'll have a blast! Hope so!

Back to my big list of tasks!

No comments:

Post a Comment