Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Fat.

And not in the cool 'ph' sort of way.

I'm fat. I really & truly am. I was just getting dressed and it hit me that I'm practically hiking my jeans up to my armpits in an attempt to hide my love handles. I look like I'm 4-5 months pregnant and the flowing top I'm wearing doesn't let others think otherwise. I can sense my double chin when I'm not even doing anything! F*ck.

I need an intervention. I need to grow some balls and stick with a diet and healthier eating habits. I need to muster up all the motivation and willpower I have to say no to the bad stuff and yes to exercise. I need someone to come to my house and force me outside for a workout. I need to be beaten into shape! I think I hit my body image rock bottom this morning. Sigh.

My 5 lifestyle changes, effective immediately, are as follows:

1. Water, water and more water.
2. Absolutely no snacks that involve dip.
3. Once again, no wine or beer on weeknights.
4. No fries.
5. Exercise. Get off the couch & run!

There is no way I'm stepping on a scale this morning seeing as I've already eaten 3kg of chips and a vat of dip and it's not even 10:30am yet. From this point onward, I will do better TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment