Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Seriously?

Diaper changes, changing clothes or getting ready for bed have become absolutely horrible! He writhes, flips, twists and screams as if you're pulling every last toenail off with your teeth. I'm certain our neighbours hear this and must think we're torturing the little guy! He can manage to flip himself over (even when belted down) and get onto all fours, which allows him to buck like a bull. Offering toys or books does nothing anymore and there is obviously no way to reason with a toddler. I find myself hiding out when it's time to do any of the aforementioned activities if D is home. I gave birth to him! That gives me an out, no?!

No comments:

Post a Comment