Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

October 2010

I've set a challenge for D & I and I'm giving us 5 months to hit the target. I can't really say what it is because it's fairly personal but I can tell you that it has absolutely nothing to do with having a 2nd child! I'm assuming that would be everyone's first guess so I'll cut it off at the knees right now.

What else?

Hmmm... not much. M started back at daycare yesterday and had an okay but admittedly rough day. Poor guy. Today was better so I'm hoping things are on the up & up. I've got everything crossed that he doesn't come down with anything else anytime soon. We need to get into a good routine.

We're celebrating Mother's Day with our families this weekend and are hosting it at our house. We're going simple with burgers but I need some new salad ideas. Any suggestions?

I haven't weighed myself in forever but *think* I'm going to do it this weekend. I know I need to start running or doing some sort of activity but I have absolutely no motivation. I'm like a giant sloth. I'm back at work so walking less BUT eating more frequent meals. I can't graze as much as I would normally though I tend to eat my entire lunch before 8am. I have to work on that one!

I actually feel like I'm making progress with cleaning & organizing the house. I finally took care of the front hall closet and we're getting rid of the playard in the kitchen, both of which offer a lot more space on our main floor. I'm determined to live a clutter free life!

Alright, over & out! The finale of America's Next Top Model is calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment