Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Monday, May 10, 2010

All Better!

It was a rough go and one where everyone around us (including all our babysitters) ended up sick but I think M is FINALLY all better! He finally turned a corner this weekend and had two GOOD days. Sadly, he's making the return to daycare tomorrow morning so I know the next bug or cold is just around the corner.

We had a quiet weekend, which is just what I wanted. I wanted M to get better but I also wanted a relaxing, errand free Mother's Day. I was spoiled with a new Coach handbag and we went out for a pint to celebrate on Sunday afternoon. D got up with M in the morning and I'm pretty sure I managed to evade most diaper changes!

Anyway, boring post but I'm checking in regardless. My little cleaning schedule seems to be working so far and I'm feeling on top of our home life. So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment