Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cravings.


No, I'm not pregnant. That said, I crave burritos constantly. All the time. Since going back to work, I obsessively think about those delicious bundles of chicken, rice, cheese and toppings like guacamole, salsa and sour cream. It's actually quite embarrassing how often I *would* eat one if I didn't think my co-workers (and waistline) would notice.

I had been doing so well and then the weekend hit. I ran 9km last Friday and then it basically went down the toilet. I didn't eat horribly but I didn't exactly count calories. I also did little to no exercise. I forced myself out for a short (er... 3.5km) run on Tuesday night and haven't been out since. As I write this, I'm trying to motivate myself to get out there for a good run tonight.

My weight is likely hovering around 138-139lbs and I can feel the pudge again. I know a lot of it is in my head but I feel like it's back. I hate it! But why on earth can't I use that to push myself?! I KNOW I will feel better if I go for a run but I am so unmotivated and lazy that I just don't want to do it. I keep thinking of what was likely a 2000 calorie lunch and know I have no choice but to get off my butt tonight. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment