Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Darts & Laurels

Dart:

Stupid & annoying neighbour. Since going back to work, I have been fortunate enough to miss most of his impromptu jam sessions throughout the day, which tend to coincide with M's naps. Well, my poor exhausted baby has been woken twice (so far) during his afternoon nap by bad music & lack of talent. I am thisclose to knocking on the door and asking him to quit it. Sadly, neighbour P is partially deaf so between that and the drumming, he won't hear the doorbell. Sigh.

Laurel:

My best friend & I got together this morning for a run. It was great! We both increased our distance and settled into a good pace together. We didn't need any breaks and managed to have good conversation the entire time. Yay! I've always said I love running alone but I remembered this morning that I also love the push & motivation you get when working out with someone. I'm hoping we can make this a weekly habit! Shout out to my BFF Jilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment