Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Wonder Bread Arms

After almost 2 weeks of eating well, drinking lots of water and running every other day, I finally weighed myself. I don't know what I was expecting. Well, I do. I was expecting and hoping to see a number like 135lbs staring back at me.
Sigh.

139.6lbs

Ugh. Apparently I was much heavier than I initially thought. It's just so discouraging.

I know I am losing because my clothes have been fitting better and I feel it. I feel less bloated and more trim. D even commented that I looked like I'd lost some pudge, too! But, this number means I've got a lot of hard work ahead of me. Ideally, I'd like to be 128lbs but I'll settle for 130lbs.

10lbs to go. I've got to step up the exercise and stay diligent with the diet. I need to add some other exercises to my regime because running alone isn't going to flatten that tummy or trim those Wonder Bread arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment