Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Weight as of June 11

Until recently, I never owned a scale. I refused to own one because I knew my OCD tendencies would flourish. I was right. I used to use the scale on my Wii until I finally purchased a proper scale for the house. Bad idea. Whereas I had to set up my Wii and go through the whole awkward "it's been X days since your last visit" lecture, I can now weigh myself whenever I want. And, of course, I'm doing just that. I obsessively step on the scale every.freaking.morning and then lament about how the numbers aren't plummeting like a wayward elevator.

Regardless, a loss is a loss, right?!

138.2lbs

I was 139.6lbs last Friday so that means I've lost 1.4lbs. Woohoo! Not as much as I was hoping but at least I'm shedding some of the weight.

I increased my exercise this week by doing a quick 2km jog with the stroller to M's daycare in the mornings as well as my regular run every other evening. I've increased the distance of my evening runs and I'm consistently hitting between 5-5.5km. I'm hoping to see a bigger loss next Friday.

Or tomorrow... or Sunday... or Monday. I really need D to hide the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment