Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

5 More Sleeps...

... until I have to weigh in and it's certainly not going to be pretty. I basically did nothing and ate everything during the month of February. Pretty certain this month can't be saved. Sigh.

We leave for NYC on March 29th and that's my new goal. I want to be 130lbs with a slightly trimmer and more toned mummy tummy. The ONLY way I'm going to accomplish this is by running. Oh, and throwing out the Baci chocolates that I've been eating by the handful might help as well.

2 comments:

  1. you can drop the chocolates off at 26 Douro Street.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll put 'em aside for you. Sadly, there is only 3 left in the entire box. I don't even like Baci!

    ReplyDelete