Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Feeling Thankful...


that I have NO eggs in the house because I really want to bake simply because I really want to eat something warm & gooey. The best part is that I actually trudged through the snow this morning to my favourite coffee place so I could get a latte & salted chocolate chip cookie as "reward" for shoveling the snow.

Clearly, my willpower & motivation have not yet returned. In the past week, I basically ate en entire box of Baci chocolates, enough cheese & kielbassa to feed a small nation, 57lbs of buttery popcorn and partook in 3 desserts between 2 people while out for dinner last night.

I was going to weigh myself this morning but I'm pushing it to Sunday. I actually forgot about it completely and now I've eaten far too much junk that I'm too afraid to get on the scale today. Pathetic!

I've been an MIA blogger this week but have a few recipes I'd like to post as well as an update on our childcare situation but I'm going to take advantage of M's nap to tidy the kitchen and prep for dinner tonight. The glorious life of a housewife never ends!

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment