Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yep, It's Been Confirmed...

Yet again, another weekly shop totaling $130. Granted, $18 of that was for D's razor blades (perhaps time to think about growing a beard?) and lots of fresh veggies & fruit. We also buy Ace bread and 2 loafs (one for us & one for M) totaled $10 today. I'm not even going to post our meal plan this week because it's extremely boring & simple. Looking at my list, I was certain we'd be under a $100 today. I think I've discovered the best way to keep the cost down (and domestics to a minimum) is to shop solo!

It's Super Bowl Sunday and I'm excited to use an event that we won't be watching as an excuse to eat deliciously bad food! Bring on the chicken wings... and huge platter of veggies & dip.

Diet. Resumes. Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment