Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goals for March 2010

I'm not even sure I should set any new goals seeing as I'm still responsible for everything I didn't take care of in February. I'm a glutton for punishment so here are a few more!

1. Hit my target weight of 130lbs, which is a rather lofty ambition. Diet & exercise will be my new best friends!

2. Start researching restaurants and cupcake shops for our trip to NYC!

3. Install the window coverings in our bedroom & guest bedroom. Well, this one is more for Dave but I'll add it to the list.

4. Drop M's crib to the final setting. This is a MUST!

Um... I don't even know what else to add to that list. I've got a lot on my plate already so maybe I'll keep it simple this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment