Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Importance of Exercise

I have done NOTHING in about 2 weeks. Granted, I've been sick with a nagging cold since last weekend but other than a breezy stroller walk, I have not done any exercise. My brand new jogging stroller sits sad in the corner.

I weighed in today more so out of curiosity than necessity. I was down 0.4lbs and hit the 134.7lb mark. Without a doubt, that number would be lower had I been exercising. I'm giving myself another 2-3 days to shake the cough before getting out there but I've set myself a new goal of losing another 5lbs in 2 months.

I want to return to work feeling great about myself & my body. I was riding such a high on Tuesday night after attending a work function and my co-worker told me I looked hot & showed no evidence of having a baby! That is motivation at it's finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment