Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cleanse: Day 3

I have a sore throat. According to my source (who just completed this cleanse), it's totally normal. By normal, it happened to her. Not too sure what exactly that or it means but I'm hoping it'll be gone tomorrow.

Also, not sure if it's in my head but I really do feel like I've got a bit more energy. I'm less bloated, too. Good signs? I'm definitely staying well hydrated and I'm hoping my skin will clear up a bit. I think the last few months of indulgence have taken their toll.

The weather has been miserable lately. We're on day 7 of rain and I think we've got another 2 days before we see a bit of sun. Of course, we'll get one sunny day and we're back to rain. That said, I haven't been for a true run since last Wednesday. I'm okay with it because I wanted to get into my groove with this cleanse as there are some less than wonderful side effects but I'm hoping to get out on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment