Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Monday, May 16, 2011

One Week Later...

I'm holding steady at 135.2lbs. Ugh. I really don't get it BUT I'll push on and give it time (and diet & exercise). My goal is 130lbs by June 23rd, which is when we leave for NYC.

Desperate times call for desperate measures...

I'm starting a 12-day detox today in the hopes of feeling better. Since cutting out caffeine last week, I think I'm actually beginning to feel the benefits. I'm no longer dragging throughout the day, sleeping better at night and actually waking feeling refreshed. This detox is an extension of that and involves lots of fresh foods (no limits) and should give me freedom while doing something good for myself.

Updates to follow! I've heard the first few days are really difficult but I'm hoping it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment