Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bob's Your Uncle!


Another week...

Diet was alright last week but I fell off the wagon this weekend. We ate out a few times, ordered pizza and there was some wine in there.

I did a disastrously low amount of exercise last week. D bought Wii Active for me and I started the 30 Day Challenge on Friday. My thighs are still aching! We had a busy weekend with a sick dog & car shopping so I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't do a stitch of exercise.

BUT... that's all about to change! I'll be back on the Wii Active tomorrow and trying out my brand new Bob Revolution jogging stroller! I am so excited because this means I'll be able to run during the day and take M along with me. My Bob was a great early birthday gift!

I thought about weighing in tomorrow morning but I don't think I can handle the disappointment. I'm going to wait until Friday, which ultimately takes me to the end of my January goals.




No comments:

Post a Comment