Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Two Steps Forward... One Step Back

Why is it so hard to stick to a diet on the weekend?!

Admittedly, I didn't do too badly. I ate alright and even got some Wii time in on Saturday. I didn't do any sort of exercise yesterday but I figured I deserved a day off. I did indulge in wine on both Saturday & Sunday night but I had said that was a part of my plan all along.

I woke up feeling guilty about the wine this morning so that's got to be a relatively good sign. I'm hoping I'll remember this feeling next weekend when I go to top up my glass. It just makes me feel like I undid all the good I did last week. I didn't stray from my eating plan once last week! I drank lots of water and used my Wii daily. Perhaps it was in my head but I actually felt like I was getting a little bit slimmer & trimmer.

I rented a copy of Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum 2010 yesterday and am gearing up to pop it in the Wii. My goal is to do that workout (not that I even know what it entails yet) 5 times this week. I'll carry on with my healthy eating and let's hope I have another good week.

I'm desperate to weigh myself but I'm going to hold off for one more week! I just don't want to be disappointed.

Okay, I lied. I had to weigh myself as a part of the set up for the Fitness Ultimatum and it said...

141.5lbs

Yay! That's a loss of 3.5lbs since last week! Can that actually be true?!

I was feeling pretty excited until D commented that he isn't so certain about the accuracy of using the Wii as a scale. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment