Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I wouldn't say I'm the sort of person that makes New Year's resolutions but I'm pretty certain I say I'm going to do the same things year after year. You know... eat better, lose weight and those sorts of things. I never hold myself to them and they basically fall to the wayside.

So, I'm going to try something different this year. I'm going to set a few simple and small goals each month in the hopes that I'll follow through with them. Sounds easy, right? Well, we'll see!

My goals for January 2010:

1. Lose a few lbs by the end of the month. I don't own a scale so I'll go by the 'give' in my pants. It's time I dealt with my baby belly.
2. Cut out alcohol during the week. No more glasses of wine in the evening!
3. Set up & use my Wii Fit 5 times this month. Anything above is a bonus!
4. Finish the hall closet renovation.
5. Actually get 30 loads of laundry out of a container of detergent. I can't get over how often it seems like I'm buying this stuff.

See? Nothing to strenuous. I'm going to give myself until Tuesday, January 5th to start.

Stay tuned! I'm being held accountable here so I hope I do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment