Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Losing My Mummy Tummy!

I'm only on day 3 of eating well, avoiding alcohol and using my Wii and so far, it's going great. So great, in fact, that I'm trying to keep myself from doing the body test on the Wii to see if I've lost any weight. I'm afraid of being disappointed but I'd love to know if my hard work is paying off!

I wasn't initially going to post my weight on here but I'm going to now. I think it'll help to keep me motivated and push me to keep it up.

Current Weight: 145lbs
Pre-Pregnancy Weight: 140lbs
Heaviest Weight During Pregnancy: 157lbs
Weight at 6 Week PP Check-Up: 138lbs.

Sigh. Within 6 weeks of having M, I managed to lose 17lbs PLUS an extra two. In a perfect world, I would have weighed 130lbs when I got pregnant so I started the whole thing off a good 10lbs overweight.

I know exactly why I gain weight, which is snacking, red wine, beer, big portions, weekends and general laziness (in no particular order). Double sigh. Those are a lot of bad habits to break.

My goal is to lose 10lbs before I go back to work in April, which is definitely NOT impossible. I've got a few secrets up my sleeve as to how I'm doing this (all healthy, I promise) and at my next weigh-in, I'll share them... but only if they worked!


No comments:

Post a Comment