Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year! New Me?

Today was originally slated to be the official start of my healthy eating & exercise regime but I'm happy to say I started yesterday.

I ate well & Wii'd for a few minutes every time M napped (3 times in total). If only I could see some results already...

It was also one of those "yay me!" days. You know, the sort of day when everything goes well and all family members are in good spirits, things get done and you end the day feeling like it was just a good day. M was in a great mood and played happily all day. He went down for naps with minimal fussing and took to his new 3 meals a day routine well. I managed to get 6 loads of laundry done and start the process of taking down the Christmas tree. I showered, brushed my teeth and had a coffee. I even got into bed at 10pm and read for a bit before bed... what more could I have wanted?! Yesterday was a great day!

I'm hoping for a repeat today!

1 comment: